- Teen Lifeline: Arizona 1-800-248-8336 (TEEN)
This is for teens (or anyone) to call. Young adults/teens are volunteers who answer the phones or text messages and are supervised by a Master’s level clinician.
- FindHelpPhx: A directory of free or ‘almost free’ services in Maricopa County
- Therapists Directory in Arizona – Psychology Today
Counselors in every city in AZ can post information about their services, insurance that they accept, fees, expertise, etc. A great resource if looking for a counselor.
- NAMI Arizona: National Alliance on Mental Illness, Arizona Chapter
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Meetings in Maricopa County
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) Meetings in Maricopa County
- Peer Support Groups (Free) by the Mental Health Guild
- Domestic Violence Program – AZ Department of Economic Security (DES): AZ Department of Economic Security (DES) works with the AZ Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic violence. This page provides many local and national phone numbers to assist residents of AZ.
- Laloboy Foundation : assist families that are in financial need to provide counseling and fight to prevent suicide
- Bloom 365 : prevent teen dating abuse before it starts and encourage healthy and safe relationships for all
- notMyKid : empower and educate communities about preventing negative youth behavior, life-saving prevention and early intervention, and peer support
- One-n-Ten: Programs that promote self-expression and empowerment for LGBTQ youth and young adults ages 11-24.