- HITE (Health Information Tool for Empowerment): Connects New Yorkers with over 5,000 free and low-cost health and social services.
- Safe Horizon: provides mental health counseling to reduce trauma symptoms among survivors of crime and abuse. Safe Horizon provides counseling, crisis intervention. Referrals and services to people impacted by domestic violence, child abuse, human trafficking, and homicide
- Brightpoint Health’s: counseling centers provide individualized behavioral health services, serving teens, children, and adults. Available in English and Spanish. Services include medication management, crisis intervention, psychotherapy (individuals, families, and groups), 24/7 hotline access, and housing assistance evaluations.
- Astor Services for Children and Families is a community-based, non-profit organization that provides children’s mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs. Astor services children and families in the New York State’s Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx.
- The Sanctuary’s National Grief Support Network :provides grief counseling, bereavement education, and outreach services for children/teens, adults, families, communities, and businesses having experienced the death of a family member, colleague, or friend in Westchester and Putnam Counties, Long Island, northern New Jersey and throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
- Vibrant – Adolescent Skills Centers: For young people ages 16-21 who have emotional and behavioral challenges that interfere with school or finding and keeping a job.
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York Children’s Mobile Crisis Team (CMCT) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide rapid responses and crisis management for children and adolescents (0 – 18 years) in active crises, residing in or attending school in the specific catchment areas of the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. The VNSNY Crisis Team consists of licensed clinical staff with advanced degrees in counseling and family advocates.